Prof. Ir. I Gusti Nyoman Wiratmaja, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky, Lexington – United States (1996)
- Master’s degree, University of Kentucky, Lexington – United States (1994)
- Ir., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia (1987)
Room: 2nd Floor, EDC Lab
ITB Profile: I Gusti Nyoman Wiratmaja
Scopus Author ID:
Prof. Ir. I Gusti Nyoman Wiratmaja, Ph.D. is a professor in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (FTMD), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). He obtained his bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from ITB in 1987 and received his master’s degree in 1994 and doctoral degree in 1996 both from the University of Kentucky, US. Nyoman handles the courses in Piping System Design and Construction and Risk-Based Inspection. His current research interest is on Energy Infrastructure, Solid Mechanics, and Risk-Based Design.
- Energy Infrastructure
- Solid Mechanics
- Risk-Based Design
- MS4034 Piping System Design and Construction
- MS4036 Risk-Based Inspection