Indria Herman, S.T., M.T., Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon – South Korea (2013)
- M.T., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia (2009)
- S.T., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia (2007)
Room: 2nd floor, FTMD
ITB Profile: Indria Herman
Scopus Author ID: 57207915584
Google Scholar: Indria Herman
Indria Herman, S.T., M.T., Ph.D. is a lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (FTMD), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). She obtained her bachelor’s degree in 2007 and her master’s degree in 2009 in Mechanical Engineering from ITB and received her doctoral degree in 2013 from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. Indri handles the courses in Mechanical Drawing, Basic of Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Drawing, and Engineering Product Design. Her current research interest is on (Sports) Biomechanics, Welding Design, and Nanoengineering.
- (Sports) Biomechanics
- Welding Design
- MS2101 Mechanical Drawing
- MS2050 Basic of Engineering Mechanics
- MS1200 Engineering Drawing
- MS3203 Engineering Product Design